100,000 rats.

n reddish blue said:
i was speaking to a bloke who sells football merchandice at the swamp and he reckons there going to have over 100,000 rags around the wembley area that day. he said for example the bradford supporters club have only been given 13 tickets and are taking 2 coaches down and same with other branches.how many blues are going to be down there without tickets?

Maybe we should start a new thread titled ''who have you heard gossip from?''
So some twat who sells Norwich scarves to day trippers reckons Stretford will take 100k and that is taken as gospel......... (shakes head)

ive asked my ex brother inlaw and his mates and i,ve asked my mate, all reds not one of them going, if their is 100,000 there, their won,t be many speaking english???

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
n reddish blue said:
i was speaking to a bloke who sells football merchandice at the swamp and he reckons there going to have over 100,000 rags around the wembley area that day. he said for example the bradford supporters club have only been given 13 tickets and are taking 2 coaches down and same with other branches.how many blues are going to be down there without tickets?

So some twat who sells Norwich scarves to day trippers reckons Stretford will take 100k and that is taken as gospel......... (shakes head)
i can p.m you mate and you will no the guy.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
n reddish blue said:

Like you, I really look forward to the ever-so frequent "My mate the rag said ..." posts that seemingly appear here on a daily basis!

straighttalker said:
n reddish blue said:
btw r u going? ticket or no ticket.

Yes I am mate but I expect to get a ticket through the club or my contacts. If not I'll go and watch it in a pub down there with the 65,000 reds without tickets :D

That would not be difficult with your plastic cockerney glory-hunting fanbase

n reddish blue said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
i can p.m you mate and you will no the guy.

Why will I know him? I dont know anyone who flogs Norwich scarves at OT.

The next question is 'where has he got his info from?'' Has he done a poll on Matt Busby Way asking everyone passing him by?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.