100,000 rats.

n reddish blue said:
mcfcliam said:
Will Bertie and his mates be there getting bullied by moody lads in black jackets?

FUCKING LOL
whats to laugh at kid,i bet when we get back someone comes on here and says there lad got twatted by a dirty f*****g rat.

Not laughing mate.

Some red shit posted something about bertie and his mates on a train...you musn't have seen it.

mcfcliam said:
n reddish blue said:
whats to laugh at kid,i bet when we get back someone comes on here and says there lad got twatted by a dirty f*****g rat.

Not laughing mate.

Some red shit posted something about bertie and his mates on a train...you musn't have seen it.
sorry lad,i dint mean it to sound that way.i hate to sound like big time but theres enough of us to look after ourselves but it the ones with kids etc and the stragglers i worry about.

mcfcliam said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Load of shite, typical Chinese whispers fan rubbish. If anything there will be more blues than reds without tickets because they're at wembley every year, for us it's every generation

Will Bertie and his mates be there getting bullied by moody lads in black jackets?

FUCKING LOL
Yeah, they've bought tens of thousands of tickets in our end, it's going to be a warzone, the streets of London will be blocked by hundreds and hundreds of evil hooligans, out to murder anyone in their sight. The pubs will be allowing utd fans only, the police have been instructed to keep city fans in wembley for 4 hours for their own safety. Black jackets and balaclavas only on the Manchester trains because Eddie beef and Tony oneill have hundreds of mibs undercover working for virgin trains.

Same old myths put out by daft united schoolkids, believed by daft city schoolkids . Every single derby, except this ones bigger so the lies are bigger

glen quagmire said:
Isn't their always 100,000 rags in the wembley area?

That's excellent!

And it was just as excellent several posts further back...

;-))

Listen lads, I'm a red and I've not heard any discussions about how many we're taking to Wembley let alone 100,000? Both teams will sell their allocation and whilst there will be fans from both clubs without tickets how the hell could anyone estimate the numbers? There was talk at Old Trafford today of possible trouble just like there's been talk of it on here recently. I hope that's all it is and that a great day out and a great day of football can be enjoyed by both sides. Obviously I hope we enjoy it that little bit more though!

straighttalker said:
Listen lads, I'm a red and I've not heard any discussions about how many we're taking to Wembley let alone 100,000? Both teams will sell their allocation and whilst there will be fans from both clubs without tickets how the hell could anyone estimate the numbers? There was talk at Old Trafford today of possible trouble just like there's been talk of it on here recently. I hope that's all it is and that a great day out and a great day of football can be enjoyed by both sides. Obviously I hope we enjoy it that little bit more though!
btw r u going? ticket or no ticket.

n reddish blue said:
straighttalker said:
btw r u going? ticket or no ticket.

Yes I am mate but I expect to get a ticket through the club or my contacts. If not I'll go and watch it in a pub down there with the 65,000 reds without tickets :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.