>>>

Re: A Warning To Anyone Who Boo's Bellamys' Name

I'd be very surprised if anyone was too Bellamy apart from the Newcastle fans. He might not be everyones cup of tea but he's now a City player and should get the full support of everyone once he steps onto the pitch

Del_Bosque said:
I'm going to be at the game tommorow, I'll be in my usual seat. I'm not going to disclose my location, but I'll be there and I will have something with me. If you happen to be lucky enough to be sat within earshot of me when the team is being announced and you feel the urge to boo, you will get to see upclose what "suprise" I have brought along with me.

I'm goin to egg the first pr*ck who I hear boo Belamys name. I know this may sound harsh, but I detest city fans who judge players before they have a chance to prove themselves. I feel they need to be shown up for the tw*ts they are.

There is no doubt in my mind Bellamy will be one of, if not the most commited city player on the pitch tommorow. He will run himself into the ground for us, yet i suspect there are a minority who will jeer him before he kicks a ball for us.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope nobody boo's, I hope i get to take my egg home and make some sort of egg based dish for my dinner, possibly an omlete. But if I have to egg you I will, I feel it's only right.

Del_Bosque: Vigilante Supporter

i would not boo him but if i did and you egged me i would slit your throat and watch you die on the terrace

What about the prick near me who boos Ben Haim and Vassell every time they play. Can you get him?

Ever thought that the person who is booing might be a lad built a bit like Caicedo? You'll be buggered then!

I however will not be booing him.

OH YEAH???!!! WELL I'LL CUT OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!!!

Please don't do that you'll get banned, possibly permanently. I know it's frustrating but it ain't worth it.

Dobsy87 said:

Please don't do that you'll get banned, possibly permanently. I know it's frustrating but it ain't worth it.

well ill pop his eyes out and skull fuck him then hit him back in his seat and watch cum drip down his face lmfao BEAT THAT!

scottyboi said:
Dobsy87 said:

well ill pop his eyes out and skull fuck him then hit him back in his seat and watch cum drip down his face lmfao BEAT THAT!

why not just give him a good fisting?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.