>>>

Re: A Warning To Anyone Who Boo's Bellamys' Name

Unless you have been a keen cricketer and have a perfect throw I highly doubt you would hit the attempted target. If as expected you miss and it hits some unsuspecting person I hope you can live with yourself.

You would also look like a prize twat doing it.

If you egg someone the chances are it will end up everywhere and very probably over people that were actually clapping Bellamy.

If that's me then you will be covered in something far worse than egg yolk and egg yolks will probably form a large part of your diet over the next few weeks as you will be drinking your meals with a straw.

I am alright I am in the North stand and no one boos in there you spend most of your time seeing if there is any life left in the bodys in there

What a great idea.

So if I see a commotion in the bell end it will probably be you getting a hiding for hitting some poor innocent fcuker in the face with an egg.

Why not just try cheering louder than the sad twat doing the booing?

I can see the sky sports news ticker now....

Breaking News: Manchester City Hooligans fight amongst themselves after fan throws missile,Police arrest 40,000 fans and FA are expected to relegate the worlds richest club tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.