>>>

Re: A Warning To Anyone Who Boo's Bellamys' Name

Del_Bosque said:
I'm going to be at the game tommorow, I'll be in my usual seat. I'm not going to disclose my location, but I'll be there and I will have something with me. If you happen to be lucky enough to be sat within earshot of me when the team is being announced and you feel the urge to boo, you will get to see upclose what "suprise" I have brought along with me.

I'm goin to egg the first pr*ck who I hear boo Belamys name. I know this may sound harsh, but I detest city fans who judge players before they have a chance to prove themselves. I feel they need to be shown up for the tw*ts they are.

There is no doubt in my mind Bellamy will be one of, if not the most commited city player on the pitch tommorow. He will run himself into the ground for us, yet i suspect there are a minority who will jeer him before he kicks a ball for us.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope nobody boo's, I hope i get to take my egg home and make some sort of egg based dish for my dinner, possibly an omlete. But if I have to egg you I will, I feel it's only right.

Del_Bosque: Vigilante Supporter

i hope you sit near me and somebody boos would be funny to watch but as people say you better be prepared for the persons reaction and you might face a ban if stewards get involved

billsbigbanana said:
scottyboi said:
well ill pop his eyes out and skull fuck him then hit him back in his seat and watch cum drip down his face lmfao BEAT THAT!

why not just give him a good fisting?

Why not strap a fucking bomb to your knob and blow up the booing bastard. I take it your in the East Stand. I'm across the other side of the pitch so the fallout and shrapnel might just catch the tosser in black - BUT US AND COLIN BELL WILL BE AS SAFE AS HOUSES!

Failsworth_Blue said:
I'd be very surprised if anyone was too Bellamy apart from the Newcastle fans. He might not be everyones cup of tea but he's now a City player and should get the full support of everyone once he steps onto the pitch

Great point.

scottyboi said:
Dobsy87 said:
OH YEAH???!!! WELL I'LL CUT OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!!!

Please don't do that you'll get banned, possibly permanently. I know it's frustrating but it ain't worth it.

well ill pop his eyes out and skull fuck him then hit him back in his seat and watch cum drip down his face lmfao BEAT THAT!
Thats a bit gay.

Cottonopolis said:
scottyboi said:
Thats a bit gay.

always got told women are for babys men are for pleasure? lmao oj just wanted to shock the thread with my sauce haha get it

why the fck would any city fan want to boo him anyway yeh the guy was a cnut ut he is a blue now that changes things,im on 2nd tier and can assure you if you put a fckin egg over me i would throw you over the balcony

bluemoon27 said:
why the fck would any city fan want to boo him anyway yeh the guy was a cnut ut he is a blue now that changes things,im on 2nd tier and can assure you if you put a fckin egg over me i would throw you over the balcony

dont blame you mate. I would stab him in the eye with my car key and try to bite the main artery in his neck.

billsbigbanana said:
scottyboi said:

why not just give him a good fisting?
he/she might like that though !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.