109 today

Why is there so much mither in block 109 and hardly any in block 119. Both have fans that have written to the club asking them to do summat about the standing. Is it because in 109 they've taken the stewards on and refused to sit down, whereas in block 119 they sit down and 2 mins later they stand up again?

Both blocks have had letters but there seems to be a lot more grief in 109, which is not part of the south stand anyway is it?

I stand in 119 and dont remember ever sitting down, the issue is that showsec are trying to get people to sit down in 109 where as nobody is asked to sit in 119.

bluesmith said:
I stand in 119 and dont remember ever sitting down, the issue is that showsec are trying to get people to sit down in 109 where as nobody is asked to sit in 119.
I guess if someone in 109 complains they have to do something about it. If everyone is happy to stand they may decide it is easier to leave well alone.

gillymcfc said:
Fanny Fart said:
Apparently they've taken down a few seat numbers of persistant standers during the match and they will be receiving letters telling them they are banned for 3 matches
Surely this can not be possible, for one a lot of people either didnt receive written warning or were out of the house before post arrived.
Also without a steward politely asking them to sit once before there number was took.
Simple solution for club would of been a tannoy announcement 20 mins in game prior to numbers being taken informing 109 and 119 that numbers will be took should standing continue.

Any legal eagles on here that can draft letter back to club should the proposed letters be sent out.

If you wanted to get really arsey you could ask your solicitor to draw up a letter advising you want a reimbursement for the whole of the season due to breach of contract, however to have any chance of success you would need to prove that the ticket office implied that standing in 109 was tolerated. If City record their phone calls, which I expect they do, you can always request a copy of the phone call under a data access request

got told from a good source that the people who are pesistantly standing up after being told to sit are having there seat numbers taken, and having the card stopped for upto 3 games which you wont find out till the next time you try and gain entry!

also the police now have camera's so they can scan in on every seat in the ground!

dont shoot the messenger..

notts blue said:
got told from a good source that the people who are pesistantly standing up after being told to sit are having there seat numbers taken, and having the card stopped for upto 3 games which you wont find out till the next time you try and gain entry!

also the police now have camera's so they can scan in on every seat in the ground!

will probably get a letter first id imagine. can't see them just disabling the card.

warpig said:
notts blue said:

will probably get a letter first id imagine. can't see them just disabling the card.
yeah mate thats what i think,

it would be murder at the turnstiles if people were getting turned away!

standing section is a good idea but if everyone sits down they will see how many people are actually in there who shouldnt be! think thats there plan, never gonna work though!

for me i will sing wherever i sit especially after a few pints, i think its the fact of the away fans being there which most of the lads like!

its good to have a bit of banter at the game, apart from the spitting scousers!

notts blue said:

You don't need a source. If you sit on those front rows it's bloody obvious, both the pig-faced ugly-as-fuck steward, and the fairly good looking one, had at least a notebook page each worth of row and seat numbers to ban by full-time. They're pretty much banning the front four rows from what I saw. The fourth row especially is in for a massacre I reckon.

As for deactivating them and not telling you, definitely wouldn't happen. You could issue a summons for travel expenses plus lost time and wages etc. if that happened. They're not going to do that, far more hassle than it's worth. In any case, you can always check on the ticketing website if you're still worried. If your card is suspended it says and thus you can't buy tickets.

Stevie B said:
if I'm banned for 3matches then I want a full refund of my SC (as I was told To relocate here as it is a standing section)
Or refund on the 3 matches I'm banned for.

Also, Full evidence of which matches I'm alleged to have stood at persistently, and not just some young showsec lesbians notepad with my seat number on... which she was looking at from well over 30ft away.

Also, If I am banned this means a fully operational supporters club then becomes defunct so the club are losing out on all the charitable fundraising we had planned in the name of this football club.

Showsec - stopping kids with cancer from getting funds since 2011

Why should someone elses wrong doing stop the good work from other blues?

Ticket For Schalke said:
Stevie B said:
if I'm banned for 3matches then I want a full refund of my SC (as I was told To relocate here as it is a standing section)
Or refund on the 3 matches I'm banned for.

Also, Full evidence of which matches I'm alleged to have stood at persistently, and not just some young showsec lesbians notepad with my seat number on... which she was looking at from well over 30ft away.

Also, If I am banned this means a fully operational supporters club then becomes defunct so the club are losing out on all the charitable fundraising we had planned in the name of this football club.

Showsec - stopping kids with cancer from getting funds since 2011

Why should someone elses wrong doing stop the good work from other blues?

Exactly.

I'm not doing anything wrong. I was told I should go in 109 if I wanted to Stand. I paid a fear bit more this season so I could go in 109.

They are in the wrong.

I've sat all over the stadium and hapilly so, but this season we wanted something different and paid extra for this.
Now we are told we cannot stand in this area.

Yes ticketing office staff aren't the security staff but this is the mess up of the club, not me. so why should I be punished?

As said, two of the main operators of our Supp. Club are in 109, if we are banned from the stadium I would most probably resign as chairman of the branch, resulting in 120+ Blues missing out if nobody stepped up to continue running it.
Unless we all go and protest outside the stadium?

One of the main reasons for starting this Supporters Club was so that we could help local charities in the name of CITC.
if it isn't operational this means alot of funding we would be giving to them wouldn't happen any more :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.