11,000 Manchester City season ticket holders set to miss out

Longsight-memories said:
sniff said:
Im sorry but i think points like everyone else, the fact my son is nine and has had a SC for four years shouldnt mean he gets one over an adult who has held one for seven.

On the check in at Wembley they dont look to see if its junior or adult.ots just scanned and push..

we thought that until we got through. Once in they have a lights system that the stewards can see, weather they do anything about it is another issue. I thought it was odd that no one was stood on the turnstyle.

me mum lives down south and she and me step dad have been offered 2 tickets for the final from some git they know who is a club wembley member, wants 500 each for them. shouldn't be aloud to happen your the member so you only should be able to use the tickets. takes the piss.

sniff said:
Longsight-memories said:
On the check in at Wembley they dont look to see if its junior or adult.ots just scanned and push..

we thought that until we got through. Once in they have a lights system that the stewards can see, weather they do anything about it is another issue. I thought it was odd that no one was stood on the turnstyle.
Yeah but once your in you just stick it in your pocket.. they go into the frisking you mode..
once you know your seat number ..just blag your way in..they checked once and that was more to help us the first time..we went to the seats..

JoeMercer'sWay said:
fine by me if you were that loyal you'd have the points.

makes up for jolly come lately's who got a season card in the last year or so getting semi tickets over longer serving fans without.

Hopefully only the properly loyal City fans who go home and away regularly will get tickets, they deserve it the most.

Loyalty points w/a seasoncard only, no cup direct scheme please city.
No SC, no opinion. ;-)

As I say, I've been told it is CSD. Not sure about the 17k, didn't read that before when I posted.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:15 pm --<br /><br />
sniff said:
Longsight-memories said:

But they are all adult tickets, my dads an oap but it said a full price £50 ticket on it and a handwritten "concession" in biro.

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

makes up for jolly come lately's who got a season card in the last year or so getting semi tickets over longer serving fans without.

Hopefully only the properly loyal City fans who go home and away regularly will get tickets, they deserve it the most.

No SC, no opinion. ;-)

As I say, I've been told it is CSD. Not sure about the 17k, didn't read that before when I posted.

-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:15 pm --

sniff said:
But they are all adult tickets, my dads an oap but it said a full price £50 ticket on it and a handwritten "concession" in biro.

ahha! but i still have my old seasoncards! :P.

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

No SC, no opinion. ;-)

As I say, I've been told it is CSD. Not sure about the 17k, didn't read that before when I posted.

sniff said:

Yeah and the ticket number is logged on the computer at point of sale, they then e-mail fax etc... the details to Wembley who can send that info staright in to the computer at their end.

Or so the woman at the ticket office told me.

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

No SC, no opinion. ;-)

sniff said:
Vouch for that...we had adults, oap and junior, all tickets were the same, distinguished by city writting on the actual ticket the ticket type!!!

CSD, loyalty points...

Wont matter one jot in a couple of years time when we adopt the same system the rags have.

Watch every fucker whine and moan then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.