11,000 Manchester City season ticket holders set to miss out

Bluebaboon said:
The question I ask is how many tickets were sold from the last tuesday to the sunday of sales for the semi? I got mine on tues with 2500 points.

how long have you had your season ticket, bearing in mind the first home game with mark hughes against west ham the crowd was only 36000 which would suggest we would have only had in the region of 25-28k season ticket holders then, so anyone who has had a season ticket for 2/3 years and been to a few cup games, ideally the big loyalty pointers will stand a good chance i would have thought.

fathellensbellend said:
they will have to offer a number of junior tickets, my idea would be to say junior season card holders who have attended 2 fa cup games should be entitled to tickets, alongside their parents.

Im sorry but i think points like everyone else, the fact my son is nine and has had a SC for four years shouldnt mean he gets one over an adult who has held one for seven.

I have my season card 4 years now and been to plenty cup games, find it hard to hit the away games with my points, got 2720 at the min.
fathellensbellend said:
Bluebaboon said:
The question I ask is how many tickets were sold from the last tuesday to the sunday of sales for the semi? I got mine on tues with 2500 points.

how long have you had your season ticket, bearing in mind the first home game with mark hughes against west ham the crowd was only 36000 which would suggest we would have only had in the region of 25-28k season ticket holders then, so anyone who has had a season ticket for 2/3 years and been to a few cup games, ideally the big loyalty pointers will stand a good chance i would have thought.

Lets face it no one has any idea what it will go down to points wise so seems pointless speculating. I suspect CDS will apply again though simply as having applied it for the semi they can hardly turn round now & say thanks a lot for your support so far but now its time to F**k off.
It amazes though how every other club seems to get the info released before us but stokes 2nd may to start sales seems ridiculously late and hope were not gonna be in the same boat

those on the FA Cup scheme WILL get a ticket.FACT from a reliable source at a meeting last night re tickets.Personally dont agree with this,should be based on loyalty pts only.I qualify on both counts,but feel for those who go to aways but not in the cup scheme.Regarding the kids issue,maybe a kid of up to the age of say 6 could sit on their dads knee,or,as many were standing at the semi,could stand on their dads seat.

Exactly, unfortunately it doesnt stop people scaremongering about it or the people daft enough to listen to them getting in a blind panic over it all needlessly.
didsburyblu said:
Lets face it no one has any idea what it will go down to points wise so seems pointless speculating. I suspect CDS will apply again though simply as having applied it for the semi they can hardly turn round now & say thanks a lot for your support so far but now its time to F**k off.
It amazes though how every other club seems to get the info released before us but stokes 2nd may to start sales seems ridiculously late and hope were not gonna be in the same boat

WNRH said:
FA Cup 3rd Round Replay at Eastlands vs Leicester City
ATT: 27,000 (6,000 from Leicester) = 22,000 City fans

FA Cup 4th Round Replay at Eastlands vs Notts County
ATT: 27,000 (5,000 from Notts County) = 23,000 City fans

FA Cup 5th Round at Eastlands vs Aston Villa
ATT: 25,000 (2,000 from Villa) = 23,000 City fans

We get 25,000 so there should be more than enough.

dont be a dick, seasoncard holders who only go to league games will want to go to the final. it doesnt matter if they've never been to a cup game, i only went to 2 cup games this year, reading and utd. ive got 3 kids i have to pick and choose

sniff said:
fathellensbellend said:
they will have to offer a number of junior tickets, my idea would be to say junior season card holders who have attended 2 fa cup games should be entitled to tickets, alongside their parents.

Im sorry but i think points like everyone else, the fact my son is nine and has had a SC for four years shouldnt mean he gets one over an adult who has held one for seven.

On the check in at Wembley they dont look to see if its junior or adult.ots just scanned and push..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.