11,000 Manchester City season ticket holders set to miss out

I've heard every single referee in the top leagues are offered two tickets, and every professional football club are offered a few.

I don't know how true this is but if it is then I can see a lot of tickets floating about.

Just tried a plan b...that i mentiond this morning..wont know until next week but if i catch any fish I WONT throw them back in..

i got my semi ticket 3000 points on the sat.i was told only 15,000 been sold and they were on sale for another week, and half of day on sunday

it's the fa's center piece event of the year, so i can understand why they operate the allocations they do. shame though, hope it gets down to 3250, but i just cant see it. blackmarket for me

Stillsy said:
How many loyalty points do you reckon you will need minimun for a ticket?

well i have 3200 and i am hopeing i get a ticket, i have been to everygame in f,a cup and to semi so if i miss out i will be gutted

true blue rising said:
Stillsy said:
How many loyalty points do you reckon you will need minimun for a ticket?

well i have 3200 and i am hopeing i get a ticket, i have been to everygame in f,a cup and to semi so if i miss out i will be gutted

The way I look at it is like this.....we received say 33k for the semi 25k for this one thats 8k less lets assume that everyone that went to the SF wants to go to the final and perhaps even add 2k so there are roughly 10k less seats... However we sold out at roughly 1300 points so the question is are there 10k people between 1300 and 3200 in the system(we had 31k of ST holders last season so there is 5k right there you should beat). My guess is it will go below 3000 maybe as low as 2500 so you should make it although you might not get a great seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.