11,000 Manchester City season ticket holders set to miss out

Most of them tickets which wembley will distribute to grass roots,other clubs, refs and every other organisation going will end up in citys & stokes hands one way or another,they just flog them for a hefty price, they mean nothing to them and they know how much city & stoke will want them..happens every year fuckin stupid!

Unitl they annouce the criteria you wont have the a clue on points....

If they offer cup direct lot tickets, and the child with adult deal/ group friends booking. Then i cant see it getting into the 3000s at all. But if they do it the only fair way, on points alone. Then it could get into 2000s, but until they let us know its all guess work.

Not saying it's right or wrong, but the club can't ditch the cup scheme now. Those that paid in from the start and went to every cup home match this season, will want a cup final ticket.

Eitherway, the club is going to upset a lot of people.

cup scheme people getting tickets whatever points they have is ok by me (even though I'm not in it)

what they shouldn't do is let kids with a few hundred points get a ticket just because their parents have enough points nor should they do that sitting with mates thing either

it should be purely points and anyone in the cup scheme

alib said:
cup scheme people getting tickets whatever points they have is ok by me (even though I'm not in it)

what they shouldn't do is let kids with a few hundred points get a ticket just because their parents have enough points nor should they do that sitting with mates thing either

This, that to me is the fairest way.

alib said:

But where do you draw the line? My lads have just short of 2500 points after holding a SC for 3 years and access cards for much longer.

I honestly think the clubs previous allocation system was a good one that rewarded the up and coming City supporter as well as the old and bold. We are rewarding loyalty, and with that loyalty, the next generation of fan is born.

stokes website gives you idea of how many tickets in the price brackets
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stokecityfc.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10310~2343996,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stokecityfc.com/page/NewsDet ... 96,00.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.