11,000 Manchester City season ticket holders set to miss out

Surely City must know the points criteria of when they sold 25,000 for the semi.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Only got your word for that, anyone can quote 'a source'.
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
On reliable authority from within the club there will be 17K of the 25K tickets actually made available to fans to buy, there are approx 4k CSD members who will get first option thus leaving around 13K available via the ticket office to the fans who are just season ticket holders. Not scaremongering just passing on reliable info from a reliable source so people can start to make plans accordingly.

(Sorry if posted before, didnt read the whole thread.)

LOL very true, take it or leave it Ringpiece, Ive got mine ;o)

Roger Ringpiece said:
Only got your word for that, anyone can quote 'a source'.
On reliable authority from within the club there will be 17K of the 25K tickets actually made available to fans to buy, there are approx 4k CSD members who will get first option thus leaving around 13K available via the ticket office to the fans who are just season ticket holders. Not scaremongering just passing on reliable info from a reliable source so people can start to make plans accordingly.

Well it backs up what I was told to be fair.

Any idea what the loyalty points number they'll start at? Is it like to be 4500 or summat or higher?

alib said:
The Future's Blue said:
But where do you draw the line? My lads have just short of 2500 points after holding a SC for 3 years and access cards for much longer.

I honestly think the clubs previous allocation system was a good one that rewarded the up and coming City supporter as well as the old and bold. We are rewarding loyalty, and with that loyalty, the next generation of fan is born.

if your lad has 2500 points he should be able to get a ticket when they are on sale to seasoncard holders with 2500 points

why should he have a FA Cup Final ticket ahead of an adult seasoncard holder who has say 3000 points?
To be fair, I agree with your sentiments but also understand what the club are doing. On a selfish note, this maybe the only time I see City at a final with my lad as he we will be priced out soon, but if they keep up systems like this, I might be swayed.

And who's to say he wouldn't get a ticket anyway? I take it that he's been to every home game this season, and a couple of local aways, and if there's been as many as him, then fair play, they deserve a ticket. Somehow, I don't think so, so where do you draw the line?

Where the fuck are the other 8k going??

If the cup scheme get from day one then so should everyone that has every cup game this season on their account......

I have been to every cup game in all 3 competitions but have just over 3000 points.

Didnt want my bank account raping every time a cup match was due in case it took me into the red. Bank charges are a joke these days!!

But I was there with the piss poor 20,000 others

MonsallBlue said:
If the cup scheme get from day one then so should everyone that has every cup game this season on their account......

I have been to every cup game in all 3 competitions but have just over 3000 points.

Didnt want my bank account raping every time a cup match was due in case it took me into the red. Bank charges are a joke these days!!

But I was there with the piss poor 20,000 others

Under those circumstances I fully agree that you, and others like you, deserve a ticket. Hope you manage to get one blue.

howfen blue said:

Players, Directors, Groundsmen, Corporates, City aligned sponsors etc. Its a ridiculous amount and a lot of these will no doubt end up being the black market tickets come the day. City probably have a staff of in excess of 150 people without taking into account any of the Playing staff which of course would include EDS squads, Reserve league players, youth teams etc. It doesnt take much to rattle up the numbers.

howfen blue said:

Players, Directors, Groundsmen, Corporates, City aligned sponsors etc. Its a ridiculous amount and a lot of these will no doubt end up being the black market tickets come the day. City probably have a staff of in excess of 150 people without taking into account any of the Playing staff which of course would include EDS squads, Reserve league players, youth teams etc. It doesnt take much to rattle up the numbers.
Its a ridiculous amount nearly a third!!!!!! I am not doubting these figures at all anyway my mate got 6 of an ex player for the semi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.