11,000 Manchester City season ticket holders set to miss out

i'll be amazed if 8k disappear as you'll see on day got 5k points myself so not overly worried but i would say regarding cup direct scheme they got there reward at semi no way for final should someone whose had season card since take over should jump in front of someone whose endured 20 years of dross and still coming, and yep i've been every comp this season and most aways including europe.

There will be 1 in the pot for someone else....

Mrs having a c-section on the 10th May, twins, so i wont be able to go.

Fucking gutted to be missing the final.

blueinsa said:

The award for youngest blues at the cup final is up for grabs ;o)

Good luck with the Kiddies Blue, some things are even more important than City ! (Not many but a few)

blueinsa said:

You need to sort your priorities out mate

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
And so starts the scaremongering again by those who don't even know.

Who's scaremongering just facts ok

Really ?? well if its a fact you will have info and source to back it up.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Blue Haze said:
Let's play with the math here.

90k - 17k for Club Wembley gets us to 73k. 73k / 2 clubs = 36,500 per club. So.... why are we getting only 25k?

Because the 17k Club Wembley tickets are nothing to do with the FA's allocation to the "FA Family" as they like to call them. There are another 23K used for that. The owners of the 17K club wembley tickets are private individuals who buy licences and packages over a sustained period and recieve tickets for all home internationals, the FA Cup final, both FA cup Semi's, the Carling Cup Final and the Rugby league cup final as a minimum.

Not saying agree with it but thats where your allocation has gone, the 23K "FA Family" dont come in to play for the semi's hence it being easier to get a ticket for the Semi than the Final.

This sounds like the World Cup where half the seats are doled out to corporate types.

The whole thing seems like a scalper's paradise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.