11 games left...

Every game from here on will be like a cup final for us. Anymore bloody 'No-Shows' and CL football will be nothing more than a pipedream.

Of course on the plus side we always seem to do well against the top teams, and both Villa and Spurs have FA Cup games to worry about.

If Bobby Manc can't galvanise the troops to grab that elusive 4th spot with the players we have available then he's obviously not the man for the job.

W W W W W W W W W W W

11 GAMES
33 POINTS
3RD SPOT

Tiatto's Blue Nose said:
One game at a time! having said that I'm looking forward to the next two games, Sunderland and Fulham.

Sunderland can't get a win at the moment (I know, I know 'typical city' moment), but their fans will be on their backs and we won there last season.

Fulham will have just played Juventus (away) on the Thursday prior to our game so hopefully they'll be shot and we can beat them (maybe let them score first so we're not 2-0 up!).

Edit: Fulham will have been at home to Juve not away. Sorry.

The magic 70 points may well be enough. The next two games are crucial. If we get 6 points it sets us up for last 9 games nicely - 55 points with only 3 aways left. 4 wins and 3 draws is then not unrealistic from remaining games.

kippax neil said:
Tiatto's Blue Nose said:
One game at a time! having said that I'm looking forward to the next two games, Sunderland and Fulham.

Sunderland can't get a win at the moment (I know, I know 'typical city' moment), but their fans will be on their backs and we won there last season.

Fulham will have just played Juventus (away) on the Thursday prior to our game so hopefully they'll be shot and we can beat them (maybe let them score first so we're not 2-0 up!).

Edit: Fulham will have been at home to Juve not away. Sorry.

The magic 70 points may well be enough. The next two games are crucial. If we get 6 points it sets us up for last 9 games nicely - 55 points with only 3 aways left. 4 wins and 3 draws is then not unrealistic from remaining games.

We should beat Sunderland easily, and Fulham away I would have thought difficult but if they are playing Juventus on the Thursday before then we've gotta be looking at 6 points from these next 2 games, with 6 games left at home we should be looking at more than 70 points IMHO!!

COME ON CITY!!

I was looking at these on Sunday and thought we could and should be looking to get 24-28 points from these games which would mean a total of between 73-77 which should secure us 4th spot.

5 away

Sunderland, 3 pts
Fulham, 1 pt
Burnley, 1 pt
Arsenal 3 pts - this will be the third time we've beaten them this season.
West Ham 3 pt

6 home

Wigan, 3 pts
Brum, 3 pts
Rags, 1 pts
Villa, 1 pt
Spurs 3 pt
Everton 1 pts

23 points I reckon

20pts!
if its more, were top four!!!
just seen the gunners run in at three to one to win league is a steal!!!!(mind you like everyone this year-prone to hiccups and a bad day at the office.just think the ramsey thing could be the motivation to spur them on.
pun not intended )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.