11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep got it the wrong way around.
Should have started with Jack and brought Doku on later on. Even the best don't get every decision spot on.
Don't believe he did, doku was a threat when we got it to him we just didn't get it to him very often first half because of peps weird decisions deeper in midfield and defence that left us unable to impose ourselves as normal.

The 5 minutes before he came off, aside from the pathetic dive were the best minutes of his match, he was looking very dangerous was completely the wrong decision to bring him off. The only sub pep should have been considering at that point was bringing alvarez off probably for kovacic rather than grealish

I thought he was alright. The Grealish sub made sense at the time but certainly didn't have the impact we all thought it would.
Grealish is never gonna be an impact player. He is the control that we were missing for 60 mins which helped to turn the game into chaos for no reward from Doku

Don't believe he did, doku was a threat when we got it to him we just didn't get it to him very often first half because of peps weird decisions deeper in midfield and defence that left us unable to impose ourselves as normal.

The 5 minutes before he came off, aside from the pathetic dive were the best minutes of his match, he was looking very dangerous was completely the wrong decision to bring him off. The only sub pep should have been considering at that point was bringing alvarez off probably for kovacic rather than grealish
LOL

Grealish is never gonna be an impact player. He is the control that we were missing for 60 mins which helped to turn the game into chaos for no reward from Doku
I agree but my point is he really didn't bring that control we thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.