11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still learning and will come good so that’s not a worry. I was surprised at him starting today as I don’t think he’s ready to be starting big games yet against higher quality defenders. Think the hype train has got too much of a head of steam if I’m going to be honest.

Hope he's fined for that dive. Disgraceful and not welcome here. Thought it was a crazy decision to bring him off literally as he's getting himself into the game and they were starting to leave gaps for him as they chased a goal. Felt like a goal or an assist was just a matter of time, chelsea must have been delighted pep took him off and momentum definitely left us once he went off.
Pep got it the wrong way around.
Should have started with Jack and brought Doku on later on. Even the best don't get every decision spot on.

Palmer was levels above him today. His composure throughout was everything that Doku lacked.

Absolute bomb scare of a decision to sell him, even more so for the price we did.
What game did you watch? Doku was more penetrative. Outside of score a pen and fluff another chance Palmer mostly sid fuck all. Couldn't be happier with our decision

Bit knee jerk on your part?
Palmer is a talented player, that's why he was in and around our first team for three years.
Doku is a different type of player. He wasn't at his best today but still looked dangerous. I wouldn't swap him for Palmer.
Let’s be honest he’s no better than Palmer, but like Pep said he’d already made his mind up.

Pep got it the wrong way around.
Should have started with Jack and brought Doku on later on. Even the best don't get every decision spot on.
Nah. Shouldn't have taken off Doku In my opinion. The game gotad wide open just before he took of Doku. And Pep.tpok.h.out just as the space to start cooking opened up :(

Kova for Alvarez shoulda been the first sub.

Still learning and will come good so that’s not a worry. I was surprised at him starting today as I don’t think he’s ready to be starting big games yet against higher quality defenders. Think the hype train has got too much of a head of steam if I’m going to be honest.
Agree with all that. Hes raw, i love the kid, but we have to be patient. The hype over the last few weeks was like we had signed garrincha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.