11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He`s ace but not fit enough yet imo, he can burst away but couldnt do it say the way Leroy used to?

I'm pretty sure even he's said he's only quick over the initial few yards and doesn't have a high top speed. Acceleration can get him past players and he's honed a real skill in using that for his advantage. It's usually the burst of speed that makes all the difference. But he can't necessarily run away from people once he's past. Fortunately the majority of our games there's very little space so it's the initial acceleration that's so important.

I'm pretty sure even he's said he's only quick over the initial few yards and doesn't have a high top speed. Acceleration can get him past players and he's honed a real skill in using that for his advantage. It's usually the burst of speed that makes all the difference. But he can't necessarily run away from people once he's past. Fortunately the majority of our games there's very little space so it's the initial acceleration that's so important.
100%.

That's precisely why we went for him. Initially, I thought he would be a bit of a speed merchant, but I couldn't be more wrong. His acceleration, dribbling, and a few other skills are what make him so dangerous. That's why he fits in so well in this new "version" of our team.

does he get every pass across goal right? no, does he succeed in every single dribble? no. but he somehow barely loses the ball. incredible feat for a winger who doesn't play safe at all
Any dribbler including Messi gets plenty of dribbles wrong because it’s the hardest thing to do in football. Absolutely brilliant to watch though and great for our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.