11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
does he get every pass across goal right? no, does he succeed in every single dribble? no. but he somehow barely loses the ball. incredible feat for a winger who doesn't play safe at all
He has balls and selfbelief.he is not afraid to make mistakes and he knows he has the ability to get pas every defender in the world.proper winger and should be a starter almost every game.

Did nothing to change the game. That was down to the Ake and Alvarez subs. At this point people are just seeing things that aren't there with this guy. It's genuinely weird.

I really want to lay a serious question as to the validity of "Grealish keeps possession better" because my eye test says they lose the ball at about the same rate.
I don’t even think the “keeps possession” stat matters one jot at the min with the way Grealish is playing. He’s not scored for 7 months. He has barely registered an assist and he is playing wide forward in the best side in the world. It beggars belief really. With KDB missing, we can’t afford zero goals and limited assists from our wide forwards…it puts too much pressure on Haaland. For the time being, Doku has to be in the team…losing possession more or not.

Did nothing to change the game. That was down to the Ake and Alvarez subs. At this point people are just seeing things that aren't there with this guy. It's genuinely weird.
The arrogance to think you are the only correct one, when almost everyone (including fans, pundits and Pep) have praised him several times now.

Why can't you simply admit you were wrong?

I don’t even think the “keeps possession” stat matters one jot at the min with the way Grealish is playing. He’s not scored for 7 months. He has barely registered an assist and he is playing wide forward in the best side in the world. It beggars belief really. With KDB missing, we can’t afford zero goals and limited assists from our wide forwards…it puts too much pressure on Haaland. For the time being, Doku has to be in the team…losing possession more or not.
Absolutely. It's not even his dribbling, but defenses are starting to bring two or 3 defenders. The third goal is because Simakan, as soon as Doku got in, was more focused on helping the LB than closing the space leaving Foden a lot of space there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.