11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Don't insult Navas this guys one of the most brain dead players I have ever seen
JUST LIKE RODRI WAS, RIGHT? Absurd comment.
Not sure who was Brighton man of the match, Rodri, the ref or the var man. Probably John moss , as he doesn't understand that above the knee challenges should get a red carded. But plodris back pass under very little pressure was absurd
_________

Back on topic, Doku was ineffective, and out of his depth today. I maintain what I said many times. He is not ready for the better sides. He is very effective and usually great against the bottom-half teams of the PL, but at 21, nowhere near ready to start against the better rivals. Fit Jack starts every big game for me. Having said that, Jeremy is a star in the making and will be great for us long-term.

Not having him starting games.
Piss poor 1st half but better 2nd when things speeded up but he is still too predictable

I think he's got lots of potential, with the pace and skill to consistently get past his man.

Needs some work on his decision making and the intricacies of how this team fits together, but he's a young player in his first season at the club and I think on balance he's probably done as well as or better than could have been expected at this stage.

I think he's got lots of potential, with the pace and skill to consistently get past his man.

Needs some work on his decision making and the intricacies of how this team fits together, but he's a young player in his first season at the club and I think on balance he's probably done as well as or better than could have been expected at this stage.

He has moved to us too soon for me.

We already have one project attacking player in Bobb, we didn't need another.

We needed a proper tried and tested replacement for Mahrez.

Doku needed at least another season or two at a tier below team because a few good dribbles in a midtable French team doesn't make you Manchester City quality.

Ineffective, predictable and poor decision making. However he doesn't seem to be getting the first season grace that we've bequeathed other new arrivals. Hopefully in time he'll be a machine.

Doku should only be used as a last 20 min impact sub when chasing a goal. Very talented kid but clearly not good enough (yet) to be starting games regularly for a team that want to be the best in the world. Still young and I do think he will become a good player for us with time, but right now he aint it.

Ohhhhh so he wasn't the second coming after all? And it turns out we do need Grealish starting every week in order to play like a top side? And it turns out a couple of goals against Bournemouth and West Ham aren't proof of consistent quality? Well I never.

Didn't like the idea shitting another player just to praise their favourite player. I know some grealish hater always like doing this but i expect grealish fan to be better than them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.