11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

I have said before this definitely a dilemma which also has bigger implications about his development:

I would love to see Doku on the right and Grealish left. The problem is this means two of KDB, Bernie and Foden on the bench and it just doesn't sit right.
It doesn’t it means one of them as Alvarez needs benching unless Haaland is out. Bernie was sub Saturday anyway without Grealish

Those piling on Doku should bear in mind that his fans would do the same to Grealish if he has a bad game.
Both are our players and both need our support when they have a bad game.
This trend of criticizing a player will have a negative outcome for both player and team.

Those piling on Doku should bear in mind that his fans would do the same to Grealish if he has a bad game.
Both are our players and both need our support when they have a bad game.
This trend of criticizing a player will have a negative outcome for both player and team.
I presume you’ve looked at the Grealish thread?
Makes this one look like sunshine, rainbows, glitter and fucking unicorns.
There will always be players who the wrong’uns target.

I presume you’ve looked at the Grealish thread?
Makes this one look like sunshine, rainbows, glitter and fucking unicorns.
There will always be players who the wrong’uns target.

The early Grealish thread it's really tough to read with many embarassing and shameful post have been written regarding him on that thread.

Even if he not getting played, he still get slagged off FFS and recently it seems it hasn't gotten any better. He really one of those player who become a punching bag for some people around there.

The early Grealish thread it's really tough to read with many embarassing and shameful post have been written regarding him on that thread.

Even if he not getting played, he still get slagged off FFS and recently it seems it hasn't gotten any better. He really one of those player who become a punching bag for some people around there.
The main instigator watches games through the medium of a potato though so take away his nonsense and it’d be about 20 pages less.

I honestly thought he was one of our better players against Chelsea. Certainly no worse than Foden and nowhere near as frustrating as Alvarez or Haaland.

Some of the comments in here and elsewhere seem to lack perspective (or just experience), especially when it comes to young players in their first year learning their role in Pep’s system.

I honestly thought he was one of our better players against Chelsea. Certainly no worse than Foden and nowhere near as frustrating as Alvarez or Haaland.

Some of the comments in here and elsewhere seem to lack perspective (or just experience), especially when it comes to young players in their first year learning their role in Pep’s system.
Or maybe some blues just want to see him fail

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.