11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very fair analysis.

I have to admit I was shocked when I first saw him run over a longer distance, how slow he was.

I also do think you have missed it can be very good at threading short balls on the edge of the box into players runs.

He has something (that explosiveness over a few yards) that is virtually impossible to defend against 1 v 1.

It’s up to Pep to make that weapon useful and to supplement his all round game.
And Pep will

He was sensational when he came into the team but has definitely dropped a level or two , maybe too much expectation on a young player coming into a new environment and club , time is on his side

He was sensational when he came into the team but has definitely dropped a level or two , maybe too much expectation on a young player coming into a new environment and club , time is on his side
Agree, now i dont understand what his playstyle is now. He have something to learn from Grealish to pass to Haaland etc that are starting the runs

Can someone explain to me how is this considered to be a bad game by Doku? I just don't get it.

This player is so weak that he sticks out like a sore thumb in the team, but in a really bad way. Walker, at 35 years old and with one foot, is still much faster than him. This player is very slow, I don't know how we thought he was fast, because it's clear that he's not. On top of that, he lacks mental agility, he thinks too slowly. He doesn't belong in this league.

This player is very slow, I don't know how we thought he was fast, because it's clear that he's not.

I’ve been saying this since day 1 and have been getting hate for it. He’s simply not fast.. he might be able to move the ball left and right quickly, but he just cannot run, his body is too heavy for that. Not built for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.