11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

An eventful cameo. Nearly the hero, nearly the villain but a couple of good, incisive moments going forward we could’ve scored from. Perfect game for him to come into.

Our best attacking threat by an absolute mile today, unlucky with the effort off the post, did everything right there, played a few good balls across too. Diabolical defending at the death though, put your fucking head on it and stop being a shithouse. I dont think it was a penalty but i was convinced they'd give that, I've seen them given for less. Needs plenty of things drilled into him still but he's an asset and will be a big one once those happen.

This guy is so lazy, I'm telling you. Not really feeling his playing style, if you know what I mean.

Almost scored, almost responsible for conceding. I would play him off the bench at the moment, or start against the bottom half PL teams. No need to put more pressure on a 21 year old.

Lots of energy but no end product.

Almost gave a penalty by letting the ball bounce like he was playing in primary school.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.