11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Is there something wrong with you? If so, I apologise In advance.

If not and you are just a weirdo I suggest you read my original post again. I have no idea how an observational comment about his lack of celebration has upset you so much that you’ve had to now write your 4th boring reply like he’s my public enemy number 1.

Not to mention quoting ‘look’ like I said that. If you are going to make up quotes from me get them right.

Move on for fuck sake.
Thought you liked a joke & bit of humour. Just winding you up mate. Didn’t realise you were so serious. I’ll stop now

I just don't know how he fits into our team given our style of play. The talent is there for sure.

Would Pep play him in big games if he didn't fit?

If anything, Doku was a surprisingly good fit before he got injured. He had good moments vs Everton and Chelsea too. It's the last 2-3 games where he didn't look threatening. Let's hope he improves, as he might be needed in the next games.

Last edited:
Needs shelving and bringing on in games. His form has dipped, which is no surprise, and could do with taking out of the firing line.

Lost that early season swagger, his goal/assist output is non-existent(1 goal, 0 assists in 17 games since that Bounemouth performance) his take-on percentage has dropped to 50% success rate for season, was 70+, looks scared to go past people and his agilty definitely isnt what it was pre injury. Was electric at start of the season and Pep was happy for him to play without shackles, since his last good game in November though he looks like he should be playing at a Burnley not for the best team on the planet. The drop off is concerning, hope he can get a run and pull it back together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.