11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He started so great in a way we never even dreamed of and slowly lost confidence, also got injured and lost his place in the lineup. He reminds me of Vinicius in his first season. He was an excellent dribbler and very fast, but he missed endlessly and made a lot of mistakes in the last action. I do think Vinicius is more talented than him but Dooku has huge potential. If he improves his last pass and shot, like Vincius did, he is worth a goal almost every game because he does create chances, he manages to beat his defender and get shots from close range. He has a lot of work to do but I believe it's something you can learn and improve when you play at these levels and with the best coach in the world.

He started so great in a way we never even dreamed of and slowly lost confidence, also got injured and lost his place in the lineup. He reminds me of Vinicius in his first season. He was an excellent dribbler and very fast, but he missed endlessly and made a lot of mistakes in the last action. I do think Vinicius is more talented than him but Dooku has huge potential. If he improves his last pass and shot, like Vincius did, he is worth a goal almost every game because he does create chances, he manages to beat his defender and get shots from close range. He has a lot of work to do but I believe it's something you can learn and improve when you play at these levels and with the best coach in the world.
Doku is already a superior passer and crosser compared to Vini. But Vini is allowed to lose the ball over and over and over until something comes off, he isn't asked to defend too much, and he's absolutely a better striker of the ball. He would have scored that chance. Doku had to score there, would have released him from this impostor syndrome that he seems to be experiencing currently. He's so talented but needs to improve mentally.

Should never be Alvarez over Doku on the LW.

I don't care that Alvarez is a better presser, Doku can actually play as a winger.

Grealish 1st choice, then Doku 2nd choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.