11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

I said earlier in the season, he is a must start against teams that park the bus. We probably would have won if he started.

Excellent end of the season. We have to work on better ways to attack, because we based our offensive too much on pass it to Doku when he is on the pitch.

Hopefully keeps improvong his decision making (today he could have had 2 assists).

I said earlier in the season, he is a must start against teams that park the bus. We probably would have won if he started.
Yep, I feel like we had Kovacic as extra insurance against the counter, but the reality is that all that meant was that we had more counters to deal with in the first place, because our threat was very one-dimensional. I can't count the number of times that Gvardiol was on his own and all he could do was pass it back. If you're going to start Phil on the left, then make him actually play there. Otherwise, start the POTS in his strongest position and play a proper winger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.