11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

Gets some unfair criticism. He's still adapting, his passing will improve and he puts some great balls across that 6 yard box that he doesn't get credit for.
I'm not sure it will. He seems the type who's just chaotic and unpredictable with quick feet that he doesn't know how to harness. When Grealish came on it was night and day you saw him either put a ball into the box or find a teammate with a pass. Little to nothing broke down when grealish got the ball. Contrast that to Doku who ran into being dispossessed time and time again.
He's just the frustrating type and I'm no closer to being convinced that he really suits us and the way we play.

Thought he did well in the first half but was less effective when switched to the right. In fairness to both wingers, I thought Semedo had quite a good game.
considering how early he picked up a yellow as well. Wolves were decent defensively and in transisition. Don't think they'll be in trouble for long.

considering how early he picked up a yellow as well. Wolves were decent defensively and in transisition. Don't think they'll be in trouble for long.
They’ve had terrible luck with injuries and a rather unforgiving run of fixtures. November looks much kinder to them, so if they can get bodies back, I expect them to climb the table. We’ve now taken 3 points (edited) from 6 against them at Molineux and have desperately missed Rodri and de Bruyne, who particularly seems to enjoy playing there.

Last edited:
They’ve had terrible luck with injuries and a rather unforgiving run of fixtures. November looks much kinder to them, so if they can get bodies back, I expect them to climb the table. We’ve now taken 1 point from 6 against them at Molineux and have desperately missed Rodri and de Bruyne, who particularly seems to enjoy playing there.
Did you miss Stones winner ?

I don't understand why he was switched to the right in the second half, he and Gvardiol were causing all sorts of problems for Wolves in the first half but both wings died after the switch, even Savinho was more dangerous on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.