11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

Just wish there was more quality with his end product, same goes for savio.

Bit of a frustrating period with these on the wings, hopefully with more time they will develop.

I think Pep thought he would give them a chance to create something before he took them off. I was hoping for the pair of them to come off for Foden and grealish.
The problem we have with Grealish is that he pretty much only plays one position so if we want to bring him on then it almost always has to be Doku who comes off even when he isn’t even on that side. Grealish did well when he came on but Doku was the better player of him and Savinho at that point I thought.

The problem we have with Grealish is that he pretty much only plays one position so if we want to bring him on then it almost always has to be Doku who comes off even when he isn’t even on that side. Grealish did well when he came on but Doku was the better player of him and Savinho at that point I thought.
Mate, Jack created more and kept us ticking over more in 15 minutes than either of the other two. He can play more than one position, proved by the years he spent at Villa when he rarely played the position we play him in.
He’s a brilliant footballer.

I personally thought that we needed to get somebody on the edge of the area to have a pop because the Doku getting to the byline and putting it back in the box in the hope that it would bounce in off a Wolves players shins wasn’t working.

Mate, Jack created more and kept us ticking over more in 15 minutes than either of the other two. He can play more than one position, proved by the years he spent at Villa when he rarely played the position we play him in.
Mate that's a lie. Doku assist, put a few balls across the 6 year box that nobody could be arsed being near and Savinho literally made the keeper pull off a great save.

I like Jack and prefer him but please don't talk nonsense.

He doesn’t for us though. Pep has shoehorned him into that position and misn’t fancy him in other ones. I agree he was good when he came on but it always has to be on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.