11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

Mate that's a lie. Doku assist, put a few balls across the 6 year box that nobody could be arsed being near and Savinho literally made the keeper pull off a great save.

I like Jack and prefer him but please don't talk nonsense.
It’s my opinion. Not a lie. Pipe down with the chatting nonsensez
Oh, and an assist is stretching it considering the actual goal.

Anyone’s a waste if nobody can be arsed getting the ball out to them.
I can’t remember the last time he took someone on and beat them on the right wing. Can you?

Much better to push Bernie out there and tuck Foden inside.

In fact, in these games, he should be on the outside of the box with the option to recycle, penetrate, slide a pass or crack one. Instead, we are relying on Gvardiol, Dias, and Savinho & Doku on their “wrong foot!”

In the absence of Rodri, we don’t have much of an outside threat…until Gvardiol hits a right-footed thunderbastard!!

I actually agreed with the winger switch intially, felt like we needed to stretch the pitch and they could go down the outside by switching and get a ball across which would also drag the wing backs wide leaving gaps inside for the likes of gvardiol on the under lap, it looked like it might work too for the first few minutes of the half, not so much with doku but with savinho going down the left and looking to get some deliveries in.

Their wing backs quickly got on top of them both, though preventing any crosses and they should have then switched back after 15 minutes.

Weird that he's the one getting slated a bit when he was comfortably the best of a bad bunch of wing displays.

I don't think he had a good game, felt he was quite poor but he was the only genuine danger out wide.

He put a delicious ball across the 6 yard box that should have been tapped in by somebody in the first half. That was his best contribution and probably only real one, he did create a few decent shooting opportunities for himself too which was woefully executed.

Not a lot from him overall but savinho gave us nothing in terms of end product either, had one decent effort and then fluffed at least one very good shooting chance that should be going in the back of the net.

Then grealish came on, lifted a few crosses in which I applaud as the other 2 didn't all game but they were shit floated crosses to nobody. Very very unproductive from all our wingers but he was the better of the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.