#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is winning most of the headers that he contests. I know that often enough the wingers may not be too tall but I cannot recall a header that he has lost recently.

His improvement this season is remarkable. He has done a job for us for a few seasons now, but never truly made the position his own and sometimes been a liability defensively but on current form I don't think anyone in world football would do his role better. And he has been a proper blue since the day he signed, and soon a 3 times Prem champion

And he has been a proper blue since the day he signed, and soon a 3 times Prem champion
And to think if he hangs on a few more years and we win a few more titles he could eclipse the greats like Kompany, Yaya and Silva in title wins, maybe even a Champions league.
Obviously not in their class but he hung in and fought for his place when he was never the no 1 choice.

And to think if he hangs on a few more years and we win a few more titles he could eclipse the greats like Kompany, Yaya and Silva in title wins, maybe even a Champions league.
Obviously not in their class but he hung in and fought for his place when he was never the no 1 choice.
If his development continues, his attitude remains the same and he can keep his smoking hot lady-friend on a leash during the inevitable bad spells he will stay here for many years to come

If he can keep his smoking hot lady-friend on a leash during the inevitable bad spells he will stay here for many years to come
I don't mind holding her on a leash while he's playing.
I'd be doing it for the club , voluntarily of course.

Top Top Top since he's got back into the squad.

If we do buy a LB, we have to keep Zini as the second choice, no where in the world are we going to get a player for that cheap, that's willing to work that hard and already know the system this well. Seems like he's one of those guys you want around the dressing room too.

Pep gets a lot of plaudits for improving some of the other players we have brought in, but IMO not enough is made out of how he turned a £1.6 million attacking midfielder into a starting LB for the best defense in the league.

Big props has to be given to him too, he's had multiple chances to move to other decent teams (wolves) and each time he's wanted to stay, work hard and fight for his place. That's something special you want your players to have.

If he split his head open every now and again walked around the pitch with bandages all over his body, he’s the Ukrainian zabaleta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.