#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's making himself a lot of money with this run of performances. I have no doubt if he were to ask for a move, there would be a long list of potential suitors.

Is he good enough to play LB for us vs a Sane, Mbappe, Coman, etc.. I'm not so sure- just because he lacks that bit of elite athleticism. I hope he continues to prove me wrong, though.

He's making himself a lot of money with this run of performances. I have no doubt if he were to ask for a move, there would be a long list of potential suitors.

Is he good enough to play LB for us vs a Sane, Mbappe, Coman, etc.. I'm not so sure- just because he lacks that bit of elite athleticism. I hope he continues to prove me wrong, though.

He pocketed Salah, I don't see why he'd not do the same against anyone else of that calibre.

Mbappe and Sané don't play on the right wing, so he's not going to be worried about them.

Doesnt get the credit he deserves , the football media gloss over him as a jack of all trades left back , he is far more than that , i havent seen a better natural left back this season , now a vital part of our squad who will play 25-30 games a season in one of the best teams in europe.
How many Premier Leagues has he won ?

He could end up with double figures , time is on his side
Only 24, 2 Premier Leagues
1 FA Cup
3 EFL
1 CS
Ukrainian Footballer of the Year.

All for the princely sum of £1.7 million.....
62124a8df079a601a9cdad0a4ec19708.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.