11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if you didn't rate him to start with today isn't going to change your mind! Haha!
As poor as he was I don't think I'm going to hold it against him because he's had a very disjointed season so far and will be struggling to find some sort of consistency.
Still a player worthy of his squad place for me.

I've no idea what anyone sees in him personally. Ok a great assist and a bil of defending (he is playing left back so surely that is expected,?)

But generally "meh" imo. Worst player in our side every time he plays.
You don't have to be the stand out performer to have value in this team. He will rarely be the best player on the pitch, his role isn't to be that, but he's a pivotal cog in the machine everytime he plays and is virtually never the weak link.

You're doing him a great disservice and that's the kind of comment you'd expect from some random armchair rag who's only ever seen highlights.

What was he poor at ? 100% pass completion, what do you want 120% ?

Think "team" because he offers a lot more to it than others do imho.
I just thought he was rusty compared to a lot of others although many were guilty in the first half. I thought they targeted his side in that first half. Poor was probably too strong a word tbf but I did think he wasn't up to scratch at times. I take your point though, he obviously did some things very well.

Solid as a rock, never lets us down, great attitude, the type of player that binds a squad together. Not to damn him with faint praise either cos he’s technically a very good player.

Can’t imagine City without Chenko
He is fast developing into one of my favourite city players, mr reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.