11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't great yesterday but every player's allowed one bad game, and he still registered a great assist so no harm done really.

Wasn't great yesterday but every player's allowed one bad game, and he still registered a great assist so no harm done really.

You’re right, he wasn’t great yesterday. Most of the team didn’t have the best of games.

He’s a thoroughly reliable squad member and I’m glad we’ve got him. 100% professional who’s going to finish his career with a fantastic honours list.

Although he had an offish day on a couple of occasions, he was better than Kev today though.

When Zin plays to me the team seems to have a better balance to and his attitude in games cant be faulted. He never hides and even if like yesterday it wasn't a great performance he always tries to fix it. I love to see his name on the team sheet. Its not always about being a superstar or being best player in world at your position, sometimes its being the best fit for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.