11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll I’m so proud of Alex the blue. This lad has more on his mind than any of us will (hopefulily) ever have, yet he plays so brilliantly yet again.
what a blue hero this Ukrainian lad is… he must be half Manc I’m sure.
Well done Alex, you did Manchester and the heros of Ukraine so proud with your performance. Love to buy this lad a beer sometime for his attitude and behaviour whilst wearing our sky blue shirt, especially given what he and his poor family have had to endure in thier homelands

glory to Ukraine, and glory to the super blues.

Has a quite brilliant habit of putting in monster performances against when we need them. All the shit he's going through not to mention the fact he's barely played all season because of that, injuries and form of others and he still comes in and puts in that kind of performance like it's just a standard day's work for him. Warrior. I'd have him starting in Madrid.

Absolutely brilliant tonight, as he was at weekend. He may not offer Cancelo’s ceiling, but god damn if he didn’t make us look rock solid. So much of our structure and ability to retain possession or build from the back was rooted in his assuredness on the ball.

Can't even fathom how he is out there playing at the moment, let alone turning in performances like that. Well done Zinny.

Always has put in a shift and been a great player, but also used to seem to have one or two serious mistakes each game - seems to have ironed that out now. Brilliant.

Feel like some people who wanted him sold forgot how good he was last season, and again showing how good he is.

We don't need another LB, Zinchenko is one of the best LBs in the world, and it's time people recognize that.

How many LBs have the intelligence and spatial awareness he has? Or the quick passing and overall passing ability he has? How many have the warrior mentality he has?

There are some who are faster and stronger, but Zinchenko has the brain and technique, I value that part of him so much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.