116 against Fulham

alphonse groenendijk

I am afraid it was me on Sunday who lost it in 116.

Firstly I would like to apologise to any fans I offended with my behaviour, I'd just had enough. And no I don't think I am the best supporter, never have been and never will be. But I love and support our club with a passion. To me the club means the manager, the players and yes, even the fans. I'm not a Hughes In, I just support City and whoever is there at the time.

The Mighty Quinn said the other day he loves City cos it's unconditional. I think it's more than that and not just for me. If any woman had treated me like City have, it wouldn't take me 40 years to find someone more worthy of my love.

What I don't understand is that the whole club is in the best shape since I can remember but I have never witnessed so much hatred towards those in it, be it manager, players and even fellow fans. We are on the verge of our most important game in recent history and we are starting to boo more and more, not after but during a game. I've seen City a hell of a lot worse than this season and still had some of my best days out.

I really don't get the booing. I saw (I think it was) Kenny Clements when I was a kid at a junior blue meeting. Some other kid asked if he'd been booed. He said no but his mate had and it was the worst feeling he'd had. It only made him not want the ball so he didn't mess up and in the end didn't want to play for that team.

So onto sunday - 2-1 down Evans comes on to a chorus of 'You don't know what you're doing' - I'm sure that will give a 20 year old youngster the confidence boost he needs.
Then it's 'Hughes Out and We want Mourinho'. We know he's not going yet, the owners have said, so let's put more shit on everyone while they are playing. Let's boo Garrido, let's boo Richards, let's boo Robinho before he's kicked a ball. That should make them all buzz for Thursday night.

I don't subscribe to the 'we pay our money so we can say what we want' view. Why boo now of all times, we've been shit for 30+ years. We are building up to the most important game in recent history. If you have bought a ticket what do you expect to see with City. If you don't like it nobody is forcing you to buy a ticket. If you renewed your season ticket what did you expect; I saw no signs of improvement this time last season. If anything we were on the verge of going under.

I know we are on the verge of greatness but it won't happen overnight. I can wait a little bit longer and will support the club all the way through it whether it's with Hughes or not. I don't expect everyone to feel the same as me I just want everyone to get behind us and push us forward.

Hope to see everyone on Thursday enjoying themselves, that's what I'm gonna do starting at the shambles, and I won't get involved again.

Onward and upward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lad who i seen foaming at the mouth in 116 proper going ape shit at a bunch of city fans and who the police asked to calm down was about 23....

Good post blue!

I will never boo a City team or player, never when in the blue shirt (or suit)

I walked out after the third goal, first time in years and years. Why? I really thought my quivvering lip would give it away. I feel bad for doing that, but it gives me a chance to compose myself for Thursday and try to think positively.

I will never get used to being let down by my beloved blues, but I will always be there as most have regardless of thick or thin....we know most of which that would be!

Great post and top man for being honest... I feel the same about the booing and have to admit was guilty at the fulham game and also giving out about hughes..But you do get very pissed off. What also gets to me and worries me about Thursday is the walking out before the end of the game, and I did it once against Arsenal when we beat them 3-0 as it was the works doo, other than that I don't and wont do it.. That must also be horrid to watch as a player. I hope come Thursday we will create the atmosphere we have all gone on about over the past few weeks and we do turn it around.. for 1 night only not thinking about the league results just our road to istanbul...

PM your 116-ers then! ;o)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=115870" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=115870</a>

Spot on post. Being positive, no matter how hard, will always be better than the negative and destructive booing. There will always be morons who boo but for those of you with any intelligence draw a line under it and get back to supporting the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.