116 against Fulham

i totaly agree although i really felt like booing richards on sunday because he just doesnt care and just strolls around with no passion or effort.

Quality heartfelt post, agree with your sentiments wholly.
Booing our players can only discourage our players and encourage the opposition.
Lose lose situation.

Don't bully people into not booing - they're not throwing coins at people are they?
I think you can love City but hate most of the players - I know I do.
Why?
Because they are doing something most of us would give 10 years of our life to do , for just 90 minutes.
They drive cars we'd have to save up for a years to hire for 1 day - most of us will only ever get a ride in a car like that once - on the day of our funeral.
They wear shirts (with NO PRIDE) we pay most of our weekly wage to pay for , let alone the numbers and badges for the kids strips. ( There are people on here already looking forwards to next seasons kit)
They make me do things like run out of a works conference to sit in my car in a Solihull car park watching the German internet link, on my laptop with the on line radio commentary 30 seconds ahead. I kept watch in the hope that the pictures of Hamburg scoring were somehow not real.
One of the greatest things about being a City fan is that it shows the world that you are not a glory hunting bum bandit - it shows you stick with your team through thin and more thin, constantly being let down, but coming back and paying for more, it shows you have character and you are an individual.
If you think it's right or wrong to boo it's YOUR opinion and YOURS alone.
You have already proved you are an individual with a mind of your own, or you wouldn't be a City fan.
Why bully others who don't think exactly as you do?

alphonse groenendijk said:
I am afraid it was me on Sunday who lost it in 116.

Firstly I would like to apologise to any fans I offended with my behaviour, I'd just had enough. And no I don't think I am the best supporter, never have been and never will be. But I love and support our club with a passion. To me the club means the manager, the players and yes, even the fans. I'm not a Hughes In, I just support City and whoever is there at the time.

The Mighty Quinn said the other day he loves City cos it's unconditional. I think it's more than that and not just for me. If any woman had treated me like City have, it wouldn't take me 40 years to find someone more worthy of my love.

What I don't understand is that the whole club is in the best shape since I can remember but I have never witnessed so much hatred towards those in it, be it manager, players and even fellow fans. We are on the verge of our most important game in recent history and we are starting to boo more and more, not after but during a game. I've seen City a hell of a lot worse than this season and still had some of my best days out.

I really don't get the booing. I saw (I think it was) Kenny Clements when I was a kid at a junior blue meeting. Some other kid asked if he'd been booed. He said no but his mate had and it was the worst feeling he'd had. It only made him not want the ball so he didn't mess up and in the end didn't want to play for that team.

So onto sunday - 2-1 down Evans comes on to a chorus of 'You don't know what you're doing' - I'm sure that will give a 20 year old youngster the confidence boost he needs.
Then it's 'Hughes Out and We want Mourinho'. We know he's not going yet, the owners have said, so let's put more shit on everyone while they are playing. Let's boo Garrido, let's boo Richards, let's boo Robinho before he's kicked a ball. That should make them all buzz for Thursday night.

I don't subscribe to the 'we pay our money so we can say what we want' view. Why boo now of all times, we've been shit for 30+ years. We are building up to the most important game in recent history. If you have bought a ticket what do you expect to see with City. If you don't like it nobody is forcing you to buy a ticket. If you renewed your season ticket what did you expect; I saw no signs of improvement this time last season. If anything we were on the verge of going under.

I know we are on the verge of greatness but it won't happen overnight. I can wait a little bit longer and will support the club all the way through it whether it's with Hughes or not. I don't expect everyone to feel the same as me I just want everyone to get behind us and push us forward.

Hope to see everyone on Thursday enjoying themselves, that's what I'm gonna do starting at the shambles, and I won't get involved again.

Onward and upward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said mate

CTID

alphonse groenendijk said:
I am afraid it was me on Sunday who lost it in 116.

Firstly I would like to apologise to any fans I offended with my behaviour, I'd just had enough. And no I don't think I am the best supporter, never have been and never will be. But I love and support our club with a passion. To me the club means the manager, the players and yes, even the fans. I'm not a Hughes In, I just support City and whoever is there at the time.

The Mighty Quinn said the other day he loves City cos it's unconditional. I think it's more than that and not just for me. If any woman had treated me like City have, it wouldn't take me 40 years to find someone more worthy of my love.

What I don't understand is that the whole club is in the best shape since I can remember but I have never witnessed so much hatred towards those in it, be it manager, players and even fellow fans. We are on the verge of our most important game in recent history and we are starting to boo more and more, not after but during a game. I've seen City a hell of a lot worse than this season and still had some of my best days out.

I really don't get the booing. I saw (I think it was) Kenny Clements when I was a kid at a junior blue meeting. Some other kid asked if he'd been booed. He said no but his mate had and it was the worst feeling he'd had. It only made him not want the ball so he didn't mess up and in the end didn't want to play for that team.

So onto sunday - 2-1 down Evans comes on to a chorus of 'You don't know what you're doing' - I'm sure that will give a 20 year old youngster the confidence boost he needs.
Then it's 'Hughes Out and We want Mourinho'. We know he's not going yet, the owners have said, so let's put more shit on everyone while they are playing. Let's boo Garrido, let's boo Richards, let's boo Robinho before he's kicked a ball. That should make them all buzz for Thursday night.

I don't subscribe to the 'we pay our money so we can say what we want' view. Why boo now of all times, we've been shit for 30+ years. We are building up to the most important game in recent history. If you have bought a ticket what do you expect to see with City. If you don't like it nobody is forcing you to buy a ticket. If you renewed your season ticket what did you expect; I saw no signs of improvement this time last season. If anything we were on the verge of going under.

I know we are on the verge of greatness but it won't happen overnight. I can wait a little bit longer and will support the club all the way through it whether it's with Hughes or not. I don't expect everyone to feel the same as me I just want everyone to get behind us and push us forward.

Hope to see everyone on Thursday enjoying themselves, that's what I'm gonna do starting at the shambles, and I won't get involved again.

Onward and upward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You quoted me, I love you a little bit now!

I agree though and meant just what you said, if a girl let me down as often and big as City do then she'd be out of the door, same with a friend. I seem to forgive City anything though, only thing I can really liken it to is a smack head with heroin. I know City have been no good for me, I know they ensure people rip the piss out of me daily, I know I could be 'healthy' and just be a rag twat but I love City and that's that.

quality post from start to finish, totaly agree with you, booing any city player/manager is a discrace KEEP THE FAITH we will come good sooner rather than later

Who was the abject twat in 121 who yelled "Fuck off to the job centre Hughes, you dirty m****h bastard" after the third went in, and then stormed up the steps, forcefully dragging his tearful 4-year-old kid behind him? He was a really classy guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.