116 against Fulham

No the players should never be jeered, they are wearing the shirt, end of..........but Hughes is a different matter, its because of his tactic and shape the team look so bad, he is so completly clueless he must have been the only one in the ground who didn`t see the goals coming............Again!

I will be shouting my head off on Thur`s, but its empty because I have lost all hope that we can do anything but lose under Hughes, there are no signs of him having the decency to admit he can not do the job and f*ck-off, so I am left with the slim chance that individual preformance will make up for his baffleing tactic and lack of team shape.

I am a Blue, I want my team above all to give it their best shot, if we get beat by a better team then so be it, thats the game, but to see the sqaud we have hampered not by lack of skill or effort, but by a manager who can not now, or ever will be, able to put out a team rather than eleven people in the same shirts is beyound accepting.............

Totally agree.

COMS needs to be rocking on Thursday! As fans, we should all be 100% behind the team for this one - doesn't matter if you don't like the manager or some of the players. Surely the reason we are here is that we are Manchester City fans - even if we are not the biggest Mark Hughes fans, or whoever/whatever.

This game is MASSIVE for us all, and we've got to keep our end of the bargain and get behind the lads from start to finish! If the players can't get themsleves up for this one, then maybe they aren't good enough for our club; if Hughes fails to alter his approach to change the game at a crucial point, maybe he is not up to it; at the very least, we (the 44,000 odd Blues in there) have got to all be up for it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.