11am'ish Press Conference Tomorrow. Gareth Barry Unveilling

BlueSam said:
do clubs ever just randomly unveil players at press conferences?

No. But people on bluemoon sure think they do. It's laughable really. Transfers are typically announced on the respective club's website first, with the press conference coming within a few days of the announcement. No manager would turn up to their weekly press conference (for example) as normal and then go "oh, and here's Lionel Messi". There would be no more than a dozen journalists in there and that would hardly be the best way to do it. If/when City sign Tevez, they will announce it and then do the press conference some time later so that the world's press has time to descend upon Eastlands/Carrington.

bobmcfc said:
doubt tevez culd get back that fast. oh well

well if he used chartered transport I think the earliest he could be back is around 11ish if he leaves Ecuador at 6:30am, he could of course use a private route which would have him back much earlier.

Me, I wont be anticipating them shocking me with Tevez turning up at this lol

Tevez will not be there

The match kicks off at 22h00 UK time and it is a thirteen hour flight from Quito to Manchester.

I'm an anorak

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
shambo said:
Tevez will not be there

The match kicks off at 22h00 UK time and it is a thirteen hour flight from Quito to Manchester.

I'm an anorak

But dont forget to lose 5hrs when you adjust your watch ;o)
No, it kicks off at 10 pm UK time, so it finishes about midnight UK time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.