11am'ish Press Conference Tomorrow. Gareth Barry Unveilling

Bibly - Thought you said in another thread that we had a 3 p.m. press conference tomorrow?

Robinho wasn't here when he signed in almost identical circumstances (away on international duty). Means nothing, they could announce it or not if he's signed. Be a bit cruel to make him fly all the way back here just to confirm it. No need for him to come to Manchester until pre season; his agent can sort it.

Surely that twitter thing just says there'll be stuff on the site anyway rather than a full public press conference?

BlueMooner87 said:
cuntss i tee off at 11

:O

726px-Listerine_products.jpg

;)

i thought you weren't alowed to use that word on here????

shambo said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
shambo said:
Tevez will not be there

The match kicks off at 22h00 UK time and it is a thirteen hour flight from Quito to Manchester.

I'm an anorak

But dont forget to lose 5hrs when you adjust your watch ;o)
No, it kicks off at 10 pm UK time, so it finishes about midnight UK time

then in Ecuador it would finish at 7pm so if he left at 10 there he'd get back here 13 hours after that which would be 11am, lose the 5hr time difference and he's in the uk by 6am ;o)
I am of course only playing Shambo, Its like the missing pound question. You'll get used to me being an arse lol ;o)

I suspect Barry is going to feel very left out in tomorrow's press conference!

"Welcome to Manchester City Gareth, i'll kick off the questions... So Mark, have you any update on the Tevez situation?"

"Mark, what's going on with Eto'o?"

"Mark, are you close to any new signings?"

"Mark, do you still retain an interest in Roque Santa Cruz?"

"Mark, ...?"

"Mark, ...?"

"Mark, ...?"

"Thanks for your time Gareth."

Tricky_Trev said:

"Welcome to Manchester City Gareth, i'll kick off the questions... So Mark, have you any update on the Tevez situation?"

"Mark, ...?"

"Mark, ...?"

"Mark, ...?"

pmsl

Tricky_Trev said:

"Mark, ...?"

"Mark, ...?"

"Mark, ...?"

Nah, not all reporters are complete mongs like people on here. Barry might not be the Fifa/Football manager type superstar you're after but quite a lot of people will have a lot of questions to ask him after his intriguing move to City

The Fat el Hombre said:
Tricky_Trev said:

"Mark, ...?"

"Mark, ...?"

"Mark, ...?"

Nah, not all reporters are complete mongs like people on here. Barry might not be the Fifa/Football manager type superstar you're after but quite a lot of people will have a lot of questions to ask him after his intriguing move to City

There is perhaps the slight chance that i was joking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.