11am'ish Press Conference Tomorrow. Gareth Barry Unveilling

cunnyfunt said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
mcfc1996 said:
Sky Sports have ex City players lined up to give their response to the conference.

who've they got in mate? any one of interest?

Have sky said we are having a conference? i`m not going to go off what TWITter say

An ex player was phoned by Sky Sports today asking if he was available in the morning to give his comments on a City press conference that is apparently happening tomorrow.

to all those who say we're unlikely to unveil any further signings tomorrow - you might well be right but what you forget is that MH is bound to be asked questions on Tevez so hopefully we should hear something.

sam221985 said:
to all those who say we're unlikely to unveil any further signings tomorrow - you might well be right but what you forget is that MH is bound to be asked questions on Tevez so hopefully we should hear something.
hope he says we are sighning tevez but he wont be taking any penelty,sorry about the spelling to many strong bow,s

richcity said:
if i get up early tomorrow from my only day off work for nothing i will kick right off

Same here!.. only i don't work i just like to lie in

Its a shame most blues are more interested in Tevez than the player we have actually signed. I hope its on so I can hear what Gareth Barry has to say. Anything about transfers is a bonus and in reality, you know they wont let on a single thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.