11am'ish Press Conference Tomorrow. Gareth Barry Unveilling

richcity said:
if i get up early tomorrow from my only day off work for nothing i will kick right off

Lazy bluestard, its at 11.

It will be the same old shite from Hughes.

"I don't like to comment on other players at other clubs, but if good players become available then obviously we'll be interested as we're always in the market for good players. We're working on a couple of deals at the minute and we're hopeful something will happen with these. Gareth Barry is a great player and we'll look to bring in players of a similar ilk if we can. Yada yada yada blah blah fucking blah"

blueinsa said:
dave bentley 1 said:
All you people who think he may announce the signing of tevez, you are wrong, if anything he will confirm we've missed out on him

As much as i hate personal abuse, you mate are a fucking bore!

My raggety rag friend!

Ignore this poster. He's a freak show. Left to his own sad devices, he'll go away eventually.

svennis pennis said:
Hope they show this now what with their wanking over the tranny leaving.

If it happens I can see it been shown alot later on in the day.

AntonDonJuan said:

"I don't like to comment on other players at other clubs, but if good players become available then obviously we'll be interested as we're always in the market for good players. We're working on a couple of deals at the minute and we're hopeful something will happen with these. Gareth Barry is a great player and we'll look to bring in players of a similar ilk if we can. Yada yada yada blah blah fucking blah"

this

AntonDonJuan said:

funniest post so far on the transfer forum pmsl

AntonDonJuan said:

Think your right there Anton, doubt they will give much away.

P.s you lied about RSC!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.