11am'ish Press Conference Tomorrow. Gareth Barry Unveilling

could anything be about RSC after the rumour about signing yesterday?

i notice someone just said we will hear something about two of the targets we have been linked with

clutching at straws i know,

99% likely to be introducing gareth barry as a manchester city player, and that is all. Which isnt a problem, will be interesting to hear from him

No way would City be doing a press conference for just one player,so lets all start guessing who else it is. My moneys on Tevez and the reason being is City have not denied any of the rumours linking him to us,just look at it from a City fan point of view if he stayed with ManUre. Think we would have the piss taken out of us bigtime from the rags,thats why i think he`s coming otherwise we would have nipped it in the bud ages ago so not to look pricks again.

Just my opinion and i hope i`m right

It's just a press conference to unveil Barry, nothing more. Stop reading too much into it.

tomhawley said:
cunnyfunt said:
No way would City be doing a press conference for just one player,

why would they not?

Just can`t see it being for just one player,thats all.We`re suppose to be buying 5 or 6 players this summer and i`d have thought we have a couple of players in before doing a press conference.

Anywhere else say we are having a press conference other than TWITter

Omiclops said:
dave bentley 1 said:
All you people who think he may announce the signing of tevez, you are wrong, if anything he will confirm we've missed out on him

Pipe down you pessimistic bastard.

that should read: Pipe down you pessimistic rag bastard.....aaaaannnnnnnddddd then fcuk off!

cunnyfunt said:
No way would City be doing a press conference for just one player,so lets all start guessing who else it is. My moneys on Tevez and the reason being is City have not denied any of the rumours linking him to us,just look at it from a City fan point of view if he stayed with ManUre. Think we would have the piss taken out of us bigtime from the rags,thats why i think he`s coming otherwise we would have nipped it in the bud ages ago so not to look pricks again.

Just my opinion and i hope i`m right

I think you're right that if City weren't still after Tevez they would've said said so by now but it's still possible that he hasn't given City or the filth a definite response yet so they're both waiting. I'd be surprised if he'd take this long about it if he was staying at scumland personally though, surely he'd've just told his agent to accept & put everyone out of their misery?

Can't see how we look like pricks either way though; they're the ones who've made an arse of it by not sorting it earlier & now all their fans are slagging Tevez in public.

First presser with signing Gareth Barry tomorrow and Hughes with first quotes on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> around 11am-ish
What does Presser mean? Is it a press conference as has been assumed, or does it stand for something else. Certainly seems to relate to Gareth Barry's signing whatever it is

Sky Sports have ex City players lined up to give their response to the conference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.