11th May Kick off 5.15 Confirmed

A couple of good points.....a decent lie in.....leisurely trip down.....more drinking time

Sick of the FA treating the fan with utter contempt... 84,000 of us travelling from the North West and the likelihood is there will be 1 train home available for us to catch (zero if it goes to extra time, penalties)

Still they get to feather their white elephant nest and rake in the TV revenue, yet harp on about Respect

Clueless is not the word...

OMG, 2 Extra hours at Wealdstone.
Getting beyond a joke having to do it all again. LOL.
The best team in the land and all the world !!!!

de niro said:
this is another thing that adds to my feeling that football has gone. no consideration at all to travelling fans.
Saturday, no work the next day. Suits everyone I'd have thought except those travelling by train....and even then we might find an extra couple of trains added to the timetable

citizen said:
M18CTID said:
What are the chances of Virgin sticking on a slightly later train?

It took us 7 hours to get home on the coach on Sunday which was downright ridiculous - getting out of the coach park at Wembley was beyond a joke and we weren't even out of London until gone 8.30PM, so wondering whether to book the train and book the Mega Bus for an extra fiver as a contingency if it goes to extra time and pens. If it finishes in normal time then meeting that last train should be doable providing we're on our toes at the end of the game.

Thats what ive done, megabus just incase for £5

Yep, just taken the plunge myself. ET and pens will make it impossible getting back for the 9pm train and will have to be on the ball even if it finishes in 90 minutes.

Hopefully commonsense prevails and Virgin stick some extra services on at a later time.

There was a huge kerfuffle before the rag semi in 2011 with dire warnings of 50,000 fans stranded in London.

They always put extra trains on, they'd be daft not to

Booked in travelodge at Hemel Hempstead £32 a room, drive down stay the night will work out cheaper and drink as much as we want, I never expected anything less from the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.