11th May Kick off 5.15 Confirmed

Danielmanc said:
citizen said:
M18CTID said:
What are the chances of Virgin sticking on a slightly later train?

It took us 7 hours to get home on the coach on Sunday which was downright ridiculous - getting out of the coach park at Wembley was beyond a joke and we weren't even out of London until gone 8.30PM, so wondering whether to book the train and book the Mega Bus for an extra fiver as a contingency if it goes to extra time and pens. If it finishes in normal time then meeting that last train should be doable providing we're on our toes at the end of the game.

Thats what ive done, megabus just incase for £5

Great idea guys - thanks. I have a ticket for the 21.00 from Euston but have now booked Megabus (22.30) as insurance. £5

Thought it was 23.30, not 22.30?!!

nicholasjackson said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
I'm kind of hoping theres a load of violence amongst the fans due to a whole day on the drink, that'll teach the FA to ignore the fans and arrange for a late kick off.

fucking arseholes

well there has been in past between city and wigan so i dont think you'll be disappointed

really? can't see many city fans looking for a fight on final day, and I don't think Wigan fans have it in them to start scrapping

the last train back to manchester 2100
last one to wigan 2020
how the fuck can we get home!!!
city should play the kids and fuck em!!!!!!!!

Fucking $ky funded clowns putting tv and revenue interests ahead of all other considerations as per usual

The FA

Ruining football since 1992

Santiago Street . said:
Enjoyable lie ins aside it's horrible to see tradition thrown out of the window for cold hard cash

Wouldn't be surprised to see Abide With Me replaced by one of those piss awful tunes that deafened everyone before the game
That was my main gripe about the stadium. Deafening PA destroyed any chance of pre-match build up.

BlueKingEll said:
Because it cant clash with premiership games, you'd think it was something new.

Theyd have to move all prem games to the Sunday or do something really intelligent and make it the last game of the season (prem clubs)
Or just have prem games ko at 130.final cud start at 330/400 then.frm nxt season final will go back to last game of season

mossleyblue said:
BlueKingEll said:
Because it cant clash with premiership games, you'd think it was something new.

Theyd have to move all prem games to the Sunday or do something really intelligent and make it the last game of the season (prem clubs)
Or just have prem games ko at 130.final cud start at 330/400 then.frm nxt season final will go back to last game of season
There is one prem game being played on the Saturday and that's at 12:45, the rest play Sunday.

Kun Aguero said:
Pigeonho said:
How fucking stupid! It's a Saturday, so why not a 3pm kick off?
The mind boggles.

League matches mate.

It's got nothing to do with the league matches, there are no 3pm KOs at all on that Saturday, the Football League finishes the previous weekend and the PL matches are on the Sunday apart from Villa's match at 12-45.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.