12,000 points first day of sale for Cardiff Away

welsh_andy said:
callie4blues said:
bluehart said:
If anyone has two spare tickets together please pm me, I have bought on here before and am not a time waster :-)
Try looking on Citizens Ticket X on twitter, they are excellent as only pass on face value tickets ....Im lucky managed to get two tickets today :)

wheres best for parking near stadium, as i know the retail park has a 60 or 90min limit

Park on Clive Street in Grangetown mate, 10-15 minute walk into town but free unrestricted parking at the roadside and never had a problem parking there for the rugby

bigf42 said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
bigf42 said:
Good for him glad you've been brought up in the faith. My youngest is 16 now not sure whether this ruse works for him Now - I'll find out tomorrow
I think he should have enough anyway as it looks it'll go down to 7500?

Unfortunately you lose the privilege to get tickets with your dad when you hit sixteen... should be OK tomorrow, they had 500 left at 9:15 this morning
Hopefully I have enough when I'm sixteen or I'm ballsed. Tbh I think your lad looks to have enough to get tickets for basically all games bar the rags and maybe a few European ones.

What to expect from Cardiff...

They are a big, strong team with a great work ethic due to Malky Mackay roaring them on from the touchline and players such as Bellamy accepting nothing less, with the addition of the new signings they should become even harder to beat. Cardiff are set piece masters as shown here <a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/jIWTPsDBVyA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/jIWTPsDBVyA</a> and work very very hard in closing down off the ball, they should have the right mix this season to stay up with a little bit of luck. Their most talented player in Kim Bo Kyung from South Korea <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn2XnnnzrV4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn2XnnnzrV4</a>.

Hi fellas,
if you are making the trip to sunny Cardiff and are stuck for a place for pre match beers then read on.

We are a members club less than ten minutes stroll from the ground.
I have posted previously on this forum and about fifty of you have rang to book their places.
we have room for about another 100
Travelling Kids not a problem
Parking not a problem either
We have sky tv, a bookies across the road and a great chippy.
Numbers are limited and as we have a secure door entry system you really do need to ring in advance to book your places
Please PM me for details
Cheers and good luck for the season

Pat

Blue Til Death said:
welsh_andy said:
callie4blues said:
Try looking on Citizens Ticket X on twitter, they are excellent as only pass on face value tickets ....Im lucky managed to get two tickets today :)

wheres best for parking near stadium, as i know the retail park has a 60 or 90min limit

Park on Clive Street in Grangetown mate, 10-15 minute walk into town but free unrestricted parking at the roadside and never had a problem parking there for the rugby
near halfrauds on sloper init, if i remember

cheers

The Loyalty points criteria for matches have risen sharply! I don't understand why? How many points do we get for renewing our season ticket?

bugsyblue said:
The Loyalty points criteria for matches have risen sharply! I don't understand why? How many points do we get for renewing our season ticket?

Platinum 380pts for renewal plus 200pts for each Cup scheme
Gold 190pts for renewal plus 100pts per Cup scheme.

lancs blue said:
bugsyblue said:

Well I have platinum and I'm sure city haven't given me 380 points. I will call them. Thanks for the info

bugsyblue said:
lancs blue said:
bugsyblue said:

Well I have platinum and I'm sure city haven't given me 380 points. I will call them. Thanks for the info

You can see it all on line, log in to your account on the ticketing web-site and click on loyalty points on the left hand side, you should see all your points since 2002!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.