12,000 points first day of sale for Cardiff Away

Eccles Blue said:
the originalkippaxman said:
cityneil51 said:
Agree with everything you said de niro. The name is a clue as well......"Loyalty points". They haven't been accumulated by just doing Wigan away or Blackburn. As much as I sympathise with those who miss out on tickets, to be fair very few games away last season sold out straight away.

Could not agree more. As for all those that are complaining about the system there was plenty of room at Reading away last year you could have top your points up with.
]

You missed me, Mr originalkippax man *waves*........ I was on the front row, with about three people around me!!

:-)

You would have been getting piss wet through then it wasn't that people didn't want to stand with you we all moved to the back :-)

MCFCHOWELL said:
bigf42 said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
I've got 9700 and I'm 14, my mates got 8000 and he's 14 too

My son has 7800, and when he was a junior i was able to get him a ticket for away games at the same time as me, even though he didn't have the points, were you able to take advantage of that facility?
Yeah, fortunately my dad has around 13k.
Good for him glad you've been brought up in the faith. My youngest is 16 now not sure whether this ruse works for him Now - I'll find out tomorrow

Eccles Blue said:
Could not agree more. As for all those that are complaining about the system there was plenty of room at Reading away last year you could have top your points up with.
]

You missed me, Mr originalkippax man *waves*........ I was on the front row, with about three people around me!!

:-)

You would have been getting piss wet through then it wasn't that people didn't want to stand with you we all moved to the back :-)

I was absolutely soaked, but at least I was sitting down! It took me hours to get home again, in fact it was 4.30 am because I had to stop for a sleep a couple of times. Reading and back in a day is not the best use of a Tuesday in May!! :-)

cardiffcityfc said:
fat boy blue said:
Got mine today, relieved as I had already booked digs
Love these European trips

The capitol of wales welcomes you!!

I take it u will sell out , at £40 a tickets we are hardly a glammer tie for you are we??

A new place on the radar mate, we will sell out without a problem... Looking forward to going there for the football, last visit no so happy....

cardiffcityfc said:
fat boy blue said:
Got mine today, relieved as I had already booked digs
Love these European trips

The capitol of wales welcomes you!!

I take it u will sell out , at £40 a tickets we are hardly a glammer tie for you are we??

Rather go to Cardiff then the same boring grounds we visit each year.

Could be a good time to play Man City

New manager, 4 new signings and it will take time for Man City team to gel

I can't really look beyond the opening game at home at the moment, but glad to see Cardiff back in the Premiership

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.