12th April Pubs Go Live (well outside anyway).

Up here we still have about 10 days to wait but most gardens are booked solid for at least a month

Don't know if I can be arsed with the hassle

Are they shutting early for anyone else? Was home by 10 last night all four pubs shut.
im going to one tonight that shuts at 9pm. Landlady told me the cold weather is driving bookings down to about 50% of tables which isnt viable for them. Not having inside space is still a real strangler on a lot of pubs

i dont mind, im just happy to have a couple out with a mate.

im going to one tonight that shuts at 9pm. Landlady told me the cold weather is driving bookings down to about 50% of tables which isnt viable for them. Not having inside space is still a real strangler on a lot of pubs

i dont mind, im just happy to have a couple out with a mate.
Yeah it just caught me by surprise as I went out a little bit later not really considering it. It was quite busy too in the first place we were

Yeah it just caught me by surprise as I went out a little bit later not really considering it. It was quite busy too in the first place we were

yeah doesn't bother me at all to sit in the cold, but i'll admit in the shade in the late evening it is pretty chilly. cant believe how nesh some people are :D

but yeah, the business's choice i suppose, people are still finding their feet in terms of what works for them. im going to one out the way with basically not a lot of passing trade but there'll be others with tonnes of drop ins i expect.

Well, there I was all ready to go. The sun is shining, my local has large beer garden, no booking, so.........what's that excruciating pain? Doubled up in agony. Off to the doc......looks like a kidney stone. Shit.
No beer for me then.

Well, there I was all ready to go. The sun is shining, my local has large beer garden, no booking, so.........what's that excruciating pain? Doubled up in agony. Off to the doc......looks like a kidney stone. Shit.
No beer for me then.

that's harsh luck! get well bud.

No beer for me then.
Noooooooooo

No beer for me then.
Wife and daughter go for a walk. Come back grinning. "Lovely in the pub garden. How are you feeling?"
Me: "Fuck off".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.