13.5.12. 93:20

I also loved all the vids of United fans cheering wildly when they thought it was theirs only to be snatched away like a handbag in the Arndale centre.

The blonde woman in the glasses springs to mind. :)

Yes he is definitely there, because the top priced tickets for the event include a table meet and greet plus photos with him
That's the lunch event. The evening one is for the 2000 £5 tickets. It says in the description for that one, a chance to have photos with ex players etc. I just hope after travelling 3 and a bit hours, I get to to have a photo with Sergio tonight!

Plenty of great videos of fans in pubs celebrating the winning goal that day but this is my favourite from The Waldorf:

Dont remember that one. Watching on my break. Now have to explain to my colleagues why I’m going back into work with tears streaming down my face.

From ‘You always fck do this to me. Why fck why am I a blue?’

to

‘You always fck do this to me. Thank you so fck very much. So fck proud to be a blue’ !

It’s like yesterday. Ever. And whatever image or clip, I simply can’t stop a tear running.

Before the Dzeko goal I can still remember the atmosphere.
For some reason we were all stood up except for two blokes in front of me who were both sat with their head in their hands.
Most people were silent but there were some arguments kicking off and a fight was developing nearby.
I could hear someone crying.
Then Edin equalised. It all got a bit agitated.
And then it happened. Sheer bedlum and chaos. An outpouring of raw emotion.
In the hours and days afterwards I was just numb.
Like the condemned man who gets a last second reprieve as the noose is placed around his neck.
Sheer and utter relief but almost impossible to celebrate it 'normally'.
Nothing will ever top it for me in all my years supporting City.
PS Thank God there was no VAR back then!

Took this picture from my seat. Probably the best photo I've ever taken.

478295_10151096535558852_2003567528_o.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.