13 May 2012: Aguero + Tyler's commentary

Dear all,
Born and raised in Amsterdam, supporting PSV Eindhoven, opening a new thread on this Blue Moon Forum. Thanks!

Two of the most insane minutes in stoppage time must have been City-QPR match in 2012. For me, as a Dutch fan, I am mesmerized by Tyler's commentary. But, if I'm right when reading the comments, Tyler's commentary isn't your favorite? Did I understand that corrrectly? Is it because Tyler is supporting ManU (I'm assuming?). Or: what's the best commentary regardering these two insane minutes?

Greetings from Amsterdam!
Try this as well for the ‘love bites and everything’

Dear all,
Born and raised in Amsterdam, supporting PSV Eindhoven, opening a new thread on this Blue Moon Forum. Thanks!

Two of the most insane minutes in stoppage time must have been City-QPR match in 2012. For me, as a Dutch fan, I am mesmerized by Tyler's commentary. But, if I'm right when reading the comments, Tyler's commentary isn't your favorite? Did I understand that corrrectly? Is it because Tyler is supporting ManU (I'm assuming?). Or: what's the best commentary regardering these two insane minutes?

Greetings from Amsterdam!
And if you want to make 1/2 the forum suddenly make excuses about peeling onions…

Matterface’s radio commentary was pretty good too. It sounded like he was having some kind of dicky fit-cum-orgasm type thing.

Coming onto it to shoot...AND SCORE! Rodri, Manchester City lead in the Champions League Final (Darren Fletcher TNT).

That's my next best to the Aguero commentary. Although nothing will ever come close to that Aguero commentary it was absolute elation. Something we will never ever see again, Even after our lifetime it's something people will never witness.

Incredible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.