13 May at 87 minutes. Admit you had a tantrum.

Pam

Did any of you have a tantrum at 1-2 and time all but up?

Pam said:

No, my mate did, he was sat down on the floor crying when I dragged him up and told him we'd score soon "but we need two" he cried, I know but we have to get one first, so come on!

Pam said:

I had a tantrum when the board went up for added time.

Left the pub.

Missed the goals.

I was stomping home along Marple Road in the foulest mood ever. My phone rang and it was my mum. I answered saying "Not the best time to ring Mum, I know you're trying to be nice but I'm not in the mood!". Then she told me what had happened. I hung up and walked the rest of the way, arms aloft, chanting "The Best In All The Land In All The World" and crying.

The Flash said:
Pam said:

Left the pub.

Missed the goals.

I was stomping home along Marple Road in the foulest mood ever. My phone rang and it was my mum. I answered saying "Not the best time to ring Mum, I know you're trying to be nice but I'm not in the mood!". Then she told me what had happened. I hung up and walked the rest of the way, arms aloft, chanting "The Best In All The Land In All The World" and crying.

typical stockport reaction

I was stood up on my own, giving it loads of "GOOO OOON"s and "Come on City, Come on City"s. Had people behind saying "sit down now mate, it's gone, it's over". I didn't sit down, I kept on going to the end.

Strangely I didn't actually move when Edin scored. I didn't cheer or punch the air, never mind to wild, or anything. Just stood there as everyone else then joined me on their feet giving it the "GOOO OOON"s and "Come on City, Come on City"s.

Then came the winner!

I know you won't believe but I never once stopped believing. Something inside said it was our day.

My 11yr old wanted to go home and was devastated. I told him to "...watch this corner..." and the rest is etc.

r.soleofsalford said:
The Flash said:
Pam said:

Left the pub.

Missed the goals.

typical stockport reaction

Truedat.

I don't remember because when Sergio scored I tripped over the seat in front of me and landed on my head 2 rows down giving me mild concussion. The bloke in front cushioned my fall.

Some 13 years prior I stormed out of Wembley, screaming something along the lines of 'Every fucking time City, every fucking time'. Then Horlock scored to which I declared, 'it's only a fucking consolation'. Then Dickov scored.

May 13th last year at 2-1 I turned to my dad and demanded the sacking of Mancini, the Sheikh and all of the first team squad. Then Edin scored. A semi on appeared, then the rest is history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.