13 May at 87 minutes. Admit you had a tantrum.

Jesus, the excuses I was desperately planning to bullshit about.

I felt numbn, wanted to run away and climb a lonely mountain, sit on a crag and get away from it all. I dunno why and it is easy to say, I still had hope and belief trickling away imagining what winning the league would look like.

Oh dear, I came so close to leaving with 10 mins left on the clock. Turned to the kid who sits next to me and said " see you next season " He looked at me and just said " did you leave against Gillingham " " you know I didn't " I replied. " well f***ing stay now " Says Dave.
Cheers Dave the rest of the day guess we'll never forget.

87 mins i was sat in seat head down listening to the game from people around me, i couldnt physically raise my body up to watch any more. it was a bizzare feeling even when i heard the cheer for dzekos goal i felt so flat couldnt even punch the air thats the only time ive never celebrated a city goal in 30 years.. The aguero goal will always feel dream like to me from having no energy to doing laps of the pitch i will never experience them emotions again in my lifetime.. I did have tantrum after Mackies goal gave my seat got a good kicking.

I had a real bad one.... I am always bad but I felt like a presure cooker about to pop. Saw a empty coffee cup near chap next to me so jumped up and stamped on it.... it wasn't empty and got coffee all over my leg and splashed a few around me.
It was typical of the day that no one gave a shit.. most didn't even notice or care.

I was probably most pissed off when Dzeko scored. Thought it would be another one of those heroic losses we've managed over the last couple of years. Before then it was just a matter of rationalising things and accepting the reality that I'd be selling the TV, disconnecting the internet and would be staying inside the house for next 12 months.

I had a strange one, the lad sat next to me is always a grumpy bastard, with a few minutes to go and two one down he lost lost it and stamped on my coffee!! It went everywhere!!!
Twat!

I was peed off despondent etc then just numb. Couldn`t have faced anyone if it asnt for sergioooooo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.