13 Years Ago Today - Elano

It's still the best free-kick I’ve seen live, and possibly at all. I’m struggling to think of a better one I’ve seen on TV.

It was perfectly placed; right under the crossbar and right against the left-hand post.

Weather was better years ago.

It was a great hit, I'd place it in front of the Sane one and level with the Tevez one which gets no press.

That is just an opinion, pretty sure Nedum Onouha said on his podcast the exact opposite. Still its all about opinions, I thought he was a cracking player during that time.

Nedum Onouha was also highly critical about Mancini’s training methods and our former CEO lied about his e-mails being hacked when dealing with his late mother.

Elano was disruptive and regularly vanished in matches. Like many Brazilians, he prioritised playing for his country.

Elano had an attitude problem and was integral to the Brazil clique in the dressing room with Robinho and Berti. He had incredible talent but wouldn't apply himself. I'd single Portsmouth Away as a particularly bad Elano performance.

No shit sherlock. Do you think he and Robinho would have been at city if they performed consistently?

After years of mainly misery and failure it was a magical time watching these boys play every week. You wouldn't understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.